200th Post - Milestone!

Swami Gulagulaananda said:
"Ah, I am still master of my own domain... *chuckles* Seinfeld was always funny"

This is my 200th post, and I wanted something special to be written in the 200th post! So, here it is...

I finally got my own website. Frankly, I don't know what I am going to do with it - But heck, it is fun to say "Go to my site" :-) So, I thought that the very first thing I should do is have a sub-domain for Artistick, like most of the other webcomics. Yes, I do know that I have not done much towards Artistick for quite some time now, but that's not going to be true for long...

So, here is the link - http://artistick.nikhilbaliga.com/ - Check it out. More things will come on the site soon!

Visit Artistick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (fake) Quest To Eradicate AIDS with Mythical Mystical Indian roots

THE CURIOUS CASE OF RAHUL GANDHI - Nitin Gupta(Rivaldo)

To each his own