Swami Gulagulaananda said: " If there is one thing which annoys me more than lying, it's hypocrisy " An excellent read this is - Share it with everyone. I picked this from a blog and the author of that blog picked it from an email. So anyway, I thought it was appropriate to give credit to the blog - http://shilps882.blogspot.com/2011/05/curious-case-of-rahul-gandhi-nitin.html?spref=fb ------------------------ Got this article via email forwards. The article is signed by journalist Nitin Gupta(Rivaldo) of whom I learnt only today. It is a good read! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ DISCLAIMER: I DON'T ENDORSE ANY POLITICAL PARTY. NOR DO I ENDORSE ANY OF WHAT MAYAWATI IS DOING. I WAS JUST TAKEN ABACK BY RAHUL GANDHI'S HYPOCRITICAL COMMENT AT THE RECENT FARMER AGITATION IN UTTAR PRADESH. Rahul Gandhi: "I feel ashamed to call myself an INDIAN after seeing what has happened here in UP". PLEASE DON'T BE ASHAMED...
Swami Gulagulaananda said: " When in a game, play... " I have won several lotteries organised by Shell, Coca Cola and other companies. Each prize was no less than 500,000 GBP. And I have also been fortunate to share my surname with super rich heirless millionaires, facilitating unscrupulous lawyers to wire their enormous funds into my account so that I can send them their share for making it happen. Considering the number of lotteries I have won and number of inheritances in my name, I am richer than Bill Gates ten times over. But alas, we are aware of how scams work. Some of us, at least. So I continue to be penniless as before. Recently, I got an email - The brevity of which prompted me to reply, and then began an interesting conversation. from: Robert Adair to: r-adair@hotmail.co.uk date: 17 October 2013 21:29 subject: Your revert awaited having a proposal to discuss with you To which I replied, with equal conciseness... Regarding what And I got ...
Swami Gulagulaananda said: " To think such great people exist in this day and age... I must really salute you, Sir " It was later than usual when he got up. The cold outside had made him feel so comfortable under the blanket he had snuggled and he hadn't even realised he had passed the time he used to wake up normally. He woke up with a start and looked at the clock. “ Darn it! ” he cursed, as he set about his morning routine. As he was locking the door of his hut, his neighhbour's wife called out to him. “ Kishan bhaiya, how come you are still here at this time? Isn't it later than your usual time? ”. Kishan looked at her with a wan smile as he covered his ears with the orange cloth that he had around his neck. “ You know how the cold is, sister. Makes me feel so lazy. Ok, I am off now. Have a great day ”. A few minutes later, he had his neatly organised push cart fully set up in front of the mosque. As he was busy heating the milk with his kerosene s...
Comments