The Happy Picture

Baba Gyani Triviani said:
"They say that a picture is worth a thousand words... It's true!"



Whenever I find some time, I draw a random doodle on the whiteboard in my office place... This one was dedicated to one of my friends who was really excited and happy. So, I decided to draw a happy picture. This is not exactly the original one (that one was colourless and drawn only by me) and this one is slightly modified by others two - hence the erasing marks. However, someone found this picture giving them so much joy that they also shared. So, here I am, sharing this happy picture for whatever it is worth...

Yeah, it's a worthless doodle in the absolute sense, but for a guy who is really truly happy, it perfectly captured his mood.

---
Original unmodified pic (but looks like the camera was shaken during capture)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (fake) Quest To Eradicate AIDS with Mythical Mystical Indian roots

THE CURIOUS CASE OF RAHUL GANDHI - Nitin Gupta(Rivaldo)

To each his own